Built on top of AOSP/CAF, Syberia OS offers almost everything you’d want from your Android phone. Bliss ROM is a new custom ROM in the Android ecosystem but it has huge potential.
- Apart from including certain tweaks to the customizability and functionality, Bliss ROM vastly enhances the overall visual look of your device.
- Flashing a custom ROM means you are installing a new ROM on your device and completely wiping the old ROM.
- The big problem, though, is that HMD Global only makes budget and mid-range Nokia phones.
- Both are great devices, even for the most demanding users, and ASUS is known for offering a very clean UI.
At first, we’ll use CWM recovery to make a Nandroid backup on Android. After locating it, copy all the files in your Android device before finishing the upgrade firmware, otherwise the file will be gone. You can backup stock ROM on your Android device with kies and save the current ROM on your Android device. After the Android backup is finished, you can move on to click « View Backup History » for checking whether all of your desirable files have been backed up successfully. After that, we choose « Backup & Restore » from the app homepage. Install and launch the ROM Manager app on your Android mobile. Now, scroll down the main screen and tap the ‘Backup Current ROM’.
- Even the different versions of the ROM are titled ‘baked potato’, ‘dumaloo’ etc.
- The new app has following features, panorama, photosphere, photo editing, sphereview, ordinary camera and video functions.
- To find the camera IDs of each available camera, use download an app like Camera2 Test App and see which IDs it can see.
- Sadly, this isn’t stable and sometimes some photos are lost.
- Aside from the changes on the log, you can perform some functions using the stock camera after the upgrade.
Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before. On this page, you can find the link to download the Sony Xperia L1 G3311 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File). The Xperia Stock ROM comes in a compressed package, which also includes the Flash Tool, USB Driver, and a How-to Install manual. On this page, we have managed to share the No.1 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) for all No.1 smartphones and tablets. Follow the How-to Flash Guide as provided on the TECNO KG7h firmware page to Flash your TECNO device.
Apart from that, you can also take a look at PixelPlusUI and PixysOS which are pretty similar and have their own feature set. PixelOS is another retake on stock Android which brings a Pixel-like user interface with added enhancements and stability. It does not go overboard with features but keeps essential utilities that can be helpful to users. The ROM is based on AOSP so the overall stability is quite good and I like the fact that it has released Android 13 builds for almost all the supported devices.